Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Wife is Awesome

Recently Julia and I participated in several anniversary celebration activities. Unfortunately over the course of the weekend these activities took place, Julia encountered the following:

- lost footing on loose rock leading to
1. a large bump/scab on her shin and backside.
2. a large scrape on her leg leading to a tetanus shot just in case.

- two bee stings

But on Sunday evening following the bumps, bruises, cuts, and stings Julia was still smiling and giggling just like she always does.

Proverbs describes some of the characteristics of Julia very well.

25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.

26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

I love my wife.

2 comments:

  1. :) Nicely done, Mr. Pierson. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree, Julia you are the Best!!

    Happy Birthday my friend. I am so happy you and Joel were able to get out and enjoy another part of Alaska this past weekend but please be careful!!! Enjoy your special day and the beginning of a new year!

    ReplyDelete